DHL Parcel and DHL eCommerce provide standard domestic and international parcel pick-up, delivery and return solutions for business customers and consumers as well as e-commerce logistics and facilitation services under the brand names 'DHL Parcel' for Europe and 'DHL eCommerce' for the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Middle East/Africa.
For DHL Parcel BNL we are looking for a
Billing & Order to Cash Director Benelux
In the role of Billing & Order to Cash Director for DHL Parcel you lead the OtC teams in the Netherlands and Belgium and manage the credit risk exposure in close connection with the Parcel organization and customers. You implement state of the art business processes consistent with DHL Parcel operating model and corporate values, to ensure maximum quality and customer satisfaction.
- Inspire and align the organization to make the strategy a reality.
- Develop, deploy and maintain state of the art billing & collection solutions which meet the current and future requirements of the customers of DHL Parcel (robotics, digitalization).
- Organize and manage the OtC and billing processes within the various business units of DHL Parcel Benelux (± 40 fte).
- Develop, deploy and maintain OtC standards and payment terms and manage the credit collection strategy and service level agreement.
- Inspire, motivate and develop the OtC and billing teams.
- Support Sales in customer acquisition and billing solutions, advice and support OPS, provide guidance on improvements where needed (esp. recurring issues). Escalation management.
- Inspire customers and gain their commitment. Gain organizational alignment and support for customer needs.
- Participate in the Benelux Finance board as well as in other DHL financial forums and advise on all issues in the interest of DHL in general and Finance in particular.
- Reports to the CFO of DHL Parcel Benelux.
Knowledge & experience
- University degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field and 15 years of dynamic experience preferably within a large multinational corporation.
- 7 years in a leadership role.
Skills & abilities
- A natural curiosity to explore new ideas.
- Familiar with credit risk management and credit collection.
- Strong business insight with the ability to identify relationships between operational and financial results. Leverage data insights and analytics to influence business decisions.
- Inspires and motivates.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, results-oriented; capable of adding significant value.
- Experienced manager with skills in building and motivating a successful OtC and billing team in a 24x7 environment.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks?
Then we would like to receive your application before September 12, including a cover letter. You can apply through the ''Apply'' button. For more information please contact Mélanie van Beeck, Recruitment Business Partner: 06-30065184.
We are looking forward to your reaction!
Solliciteer op deze functie